It’s getting warmer outside and you know what that means..Party time! This year there are many festivals lined up to bring in 2017 with a bang. In this article you will find some of the most popular outdoor festivals to attend this year. From steampunk to edc this year’s concerts are not to miss.
Festivals to go to in 2017
- Steampunk Worlds Fair takes place in May 5th and is one of the largest festivals in the united states. A great place to see steampunk inventions and apparel. From robot dinosaurs to futuristic gadgets you won’t want to miss this one. If you are going to the festival we recommend you get steampunk clothing here for your outfit!
- Coachella is held on April 14 and features some of the top celebrities such as Kanye West and Beyoncé. This year’s artist lineup includes Travis Scoot, Lady Gaga, and Future. Bring your mask as this takes place in a sunny dessert where you can party your heart away.
- South by Southwest takes over Austin Texas as they launch SXSW a 9 day Festival. featuring some music performances, celebrity interviews, and random events taking place through the week. Be prepared to eat and drink and have a good time.
- Governors Ball takes place in New York on the beautiful Randall’s Island and features some of the best concert performers like Childish Gambino. Easy access via the subway makes this festival a must if you live in the area. Enjoy the sun and grooves jamming to multiple artist in one little island you may even opt for wearing weed socks with your vans.
- Summer Festival features over 800 artist from all types of music and cultures. Last years event was a huge success and this year is not sure to miss. You can get your tickets here
There you have the list of 2017 festivals to attend. Grab a friend and schedule to go to at least one of these events you wont regret it!